Crypster Terms & Conditions
Crypster (website: www.crypster.rocks) is a Bitcoin-based virtual trading platform that is wholly owned by Blue Block Systems S.R.L.! Blue Block Systems S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”)) was incorporated under the International Business Companies Act of 1994 of the Republic of Romania with a company register number of J40/1543025.10.2018 and the UID Number: ROONRCJ40/15430/2018
Blue Block Systems S.R.L.
Address: Bucuresti Sector 3, Aleea Barajul Sadului nr.1, bl.N5, sc.1, et.1 ap.10, camera nr.2
Director: Volker Wainig
Use of this Crypster website (“Website”) and/or Crypster APP and the service offered on the Website or Crypster APP (“Service”) are governed by the terms contained on this Terms and Conditions page (“Terms”). This agreement entirely constitutes the agreement between the parties. All other information provided on the Website or oral/written statements made are excluded from this agreement; the exchange policy is provided for guidance only and does not constitute a legal agreement between the parties.
By accessing, viewing or downloading information from the Website or Crypster APP and using the Service provided by Crypster you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Terms. Crypster may at any time, without notice, amend the Terms. You agree to continue to be bound by any amended terms and conditions and that Crypster has no obligation to notify you of such amendments. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes and that your continued use of the Website or Crypster APP and Services offered by Crypster following the posting of any changes to the Terms indicates your acceptance of any such changes.
The Website and Crypster APP and the copyright in all text, graphics, images, software and any other materials on the Website and Crypster APP is owned by Crypster including all trademarks and other intellectual property rights in respect of materials and Service on the Website and Crypster APP. Materials on this Website and/or Crypster APP may only be used for personal use and non-commercial purposes.
You may display on a computer screen or print extracts from the Website or Crypster APP for the above-stated purpose only provided that you retain any copyright and other proprietary notices or any Crypster trademarks or logos, as shown on the initial printout or download without alteration, addition or deletion. Except as expressly stated herein, you may not without Crypster’s prior written permission alter, modify, reproduce, distribute or use in any other commercial context any materials from the Website or Crypster APP.
You acknowledge that ‘Crypster’ and the Crypster logo are trademarks of Blue Block Systems S.R.L.. You may reproduce such trademarks without alteration on material downloaded from this Website to the extent authorised above, but you may not otherwise use, copy, adapt or erase them.
You shall not in any circumstances obtain any rights over or in respect of the Website or Crypster APP (other than rights to use the Website or Crypster APP pursuant to these Terms and any other terms and conditions governing a particular service or section of the Website or Crypster APP) or hold yourself out as having any such rights over or in respect of the Website or Crypster APP.
Residents of the United States of America or Québec (Canada) are prohibited from holding positions or entering into contracts at Crypster. Residents of Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea and Sudan, or any other jurisdiction where the services offered by Crypster are restricted are also prohibited from holding positions or entering into contracts at Crypster. If it is determined that any Crypster trading participant has given false representations as to their location or place of residence, Crypster reserves the right to close any of their accounts immediately and to liquidate any open positions.
means the Terms and Conditions of Use herein.
A product of Blue Block Systems S.R.L, a company founded in the Republic of Romania.
means, initially a Bitcoin Wallet and later maybe other Crypto-Asset Wallets.
“Virtual Trading Platform” or “Trading”
means, that Crypster is not a trading company, Crypster enables participants access to trading
opportunities with professional licensed traders, even with very small Bitcoin volumes.
means any data input by you or with your authority into the Website.
“Intellectual Property Rights”
means any registered or unregistered design rights, patents, copyright, database rights, data protection rights, trade marks, service marks, moral rights, know-how and any other intellectual or industrial property rights, anywhere in the world.
means any current registered user of Crypster.
means all services made available (as may be changed or updated from time to time by Crypster) via the Website or the Crypster APP.
“Website” or Crypster APP
means any of the images, written material, databases, software or other material available on any website or Crypster APP owned or operated by Crypster.
1.1: You will ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Website or the Crypster APP are kept secure and confidential. You will immediately notify Crypster at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorised use of your passwords or any other breach of security and Crypster will reset your password.
1.2: When accessing and using the Service, You must:
- a) not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of Crypsters computing systems or networks or, where the Services are hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
- b) not use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services or Website or Crypster APP, or other systems used to deliver the Services or impair the ability of any other user to use the Services or Website or Crypster APP;
- c) not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the computer system on which the Website is hosted or mobile phone on which is the Crypster APP hosted or to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access;
- d) not transmit or input into the Website any files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software; content that may be offensive; or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use);
- e) not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
- f) You will ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Website are kept secure and confidential. You will immediately notify Crypster of any unauthorised use of your passwords or any other breach of security and Crypster will reset your password;
1.3: Use of the Service may be subject to limitations, including but not limited to transaction volumes and the number of calls permitted to be made against Crypster’s application programming interface. Any such limitations will be advised.
1.4: By registering as a Member you represent and warrant:
- a) that you have accepted the Terms; and
- b) that you are at least 18 years of age and have the capacity to accept the Terms;
- c) that you are the legal owner of the funds you add to your account with Crypster and that the same funds derive from a legitimate source;
- d) that using Crypster services does not constitute a breach of your home jurisdictions’ laws;
- e) that you are aware of the risks in using the services provided by Crypster. These risks include the high volatility risk of Bitcoin itself, the fact that you may lose all of the funds in your trading account if the market moves against you;
- f) that you will not be involved or initiate any form of market manipulation, including spoofing orders or otherwise;
- g) that the information or documents you provide as part of any ID verification process are correct, genuine and up-to-date;
- h) that any Bitcoin withdrawal address you provide is your own and that you have full control over this address;
- i) that if you are located in or a resident of the United States of America or Québec (Canada) you understand and acknowledge that you are prohibited from holding positions or entering into contracts at Crypster. If you are located in or a resident of Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea and Sudan, or any other jurisdiction where the services offered by Crypster are restricted, you also understand and acknowledge that you are prohibited from holding positions or entering into contracts at Crypster. You understand and acknowledge that if it is determined that any Crypster trading participant has given false representations as to their location or place of residence, Crypster reserves the right to close any of their accounts immediately and to liquidate any open positions.
1.5: You can open an initial account by providing your email address and full name (Initial Account).
1.6: Crypster reserves the right at any time to verify your identity for the purposes of complying with the Romanian Anti-Money Laundering Act 2006.
1.7: We impose certain trading limits before you are required to conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD). You agree to cooperate with us in this process and will provide all documentation/information that we may require to satisfy ourselves of your identity and the purpose of the business relationship.
1.8: We may freeze any Account in the event that we suspect or have reason to believe you are engaged in suspicious trading or other activity or have breached any of the above warranties. This may result in the unwinding of any trades you have entered into. We expressly exclude any losses or profits you would have made as a result of us closing your trade positions early or you not being able to trade on Crypster and you agree to indemnify us completely against any third party action resulting from your conduct or us having to close your positions early. Whilst your Account is frozen we will conduct an investigation and may require you to cooperate with our enquiries. During the investigation stage you will not be able to make deposits or withdrawals to your Account nor will you be able to trade. At the end of the investigation we may, at our own discretion, decide to close your Account for which we are not required to provide you with any reasons for the same.
1.9: We reserve the right at our own discretion to close your Account with 7 days notice. You will therefore have 7 days in which to close your positions. If at the expiry of that period your positions are still open we will force close them and return to you any remaining Bitcoin left in your Account.
1.10: It is your responsibility entirely to provide us with correct details including your withdrawal address. We accept no liability resulting in you not receiving the Bitcoin withdrawn due to you providing incorrect or out-of-date details. It is also your responsibility to ensure transactions sent to Crypster are well-formatted and denominated in the correct currency. Crypster excludes all liability for any incorrect transactions.
1.11: It is our responsibility to maintain an orderly market and as such we may at our own discretion halt trading on the Website due to market disruption or other relevant external events. We exclude all liability for any claimed losses or profits lost as a result of us halting trading.
2.1: All intellectual property rights relating to all the material used on the Website or the Crypster APP including, but not limited to, design, structure, layouts, graphical images and underlying source code belongs to Crypster. All rights are reserved.
2.2: You acknowledge that, except as otherwise agreed between the parties in writing, all intellectual property rights of Crypster and the Website or the Crypster APP shall remain with Crypster.
2.3: By submitting content to any public area of the Website or the Crypster APP, including blogs, message boards, and forums, you grant Crypster a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use.
2.4: By submitting any content to the Website you warrant that you are entitled to and have all necessary intellectual property rights over that content.
4.1: Crypster may place information concerning you on a database of internal use only. Crypster will not disclose your details to any third party unless required by law, unless specifically instructed to the contrary by you.
5.1: Crypster links to third party websites that are not affiliated or associated with Crypster (although Crypster branding, advertisements or links may appear on these websites) and Crypster may send e-mail messages to you containing advertisements or promotions including links to third parties. Crypster makes no representation as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of the material on third party websites that are linked to, or to any goods and services available from such websites. The material is only provided for your interest and convenience. Crypster does not monitor or investigate such third party websites and Crypster accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss arising from the content or accuracy of this material and any opinion expressed in the material should not be taken as an endorsement, recommendation or opinion of Crypster.
5.2: Under no circumstances are you to create a hyperlink to any of the pages on the Website, unless Crypster provides you with its prior consent to do so. If you do create a link to any of the pages on the Website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for all direct or indirect consequences of the link, and you indemnify Crypsterfor all loss, liability, costs or expense arising from or in connection with the link.
6.1: You acknowledge that:
- a) You are authorised to access and use the Website and the Crypster APP; In particular, the jurisdiction where you reside, hold citizenship, or conduct business allows you to utilize Crypster’s services;
- b) If you are using the Website and/or the Crypster APP on behalf of or for the benefit of any organisation then it is assumed that you have the right to do so. The organisation will be liable for your actions including any breach of these Terms;
- c) Your use of the Website or the Crypster APP and the Service is at your own risk. You agree that Crypster is not liable for any damage or harm arising out of your use of the Website or the Crypster APP and Service;
- d) The information provided on the Website or in the Crypster APP is for general information purposes only and is given in good faith. However, the information is selective and Crypster may not verify all information, which may not be complete or accurate for your purposes and should not be relied upon without further enquiry. The information should not be construed as a recommendation to trade or engage the Service provided by Crypster in a particular manner; and
- e) Crypster does not warrant that the use of the Website or the Crypster APP will be uninterrupted or error free. Among other things, the operation and availability of the systems used for accessing the Website or the Crypster APP, including public telephone services, computer networks and the Internet, can be unpredictable and may from time to time interfere with or prevent access to the Website or the Crypster APP. Crypster is not in any way responsible for any such interference that prevents your access or use of the Website or the Crypster APP and the Service.
6.2: Crypster gives no warranty about the Website or the Crypster APP. Without limiting the foregoing, Crypster does not warrant that the Website or the Crypster APP will meet your requirements or that it will be suitable for your purposes. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded insofar as is permitted by law including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement.
6.3: Crypster has a for profit trading business that, among other things, transacts in products traded on the Crypster platform. The trading business primarily trades as a market maker. The trading business is organised to be separate and distinct from the platform business. Specifically, no front office personnel are shared between the trading business and the platform, the trading business operates from a separate physical location, and the trading business does not have access to any platform order flow, execution, customer or other information on terms that are not otherwise available to any other platform user. In addition, unless otherwise set forth in the terms of a specific Crypster product, the trading business receives access and trading privileges only on the same terms as are available to any other user.
6.4: You warrant and represent that you are acquiring the right to access and use the Website and/or the Crypster APP and agreeing to these Terms for the purposes of a business and that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any statutory consumer guarantees or legislation intended to protect non-business consumers in any jurisdiction does not apply to the supply of the Website or the Crypster APP or these Terms.
7.1: Crypster denies all liability for the timely operation of the Website or the Crypster APP when used within an Internet environment, where you or a third party is providing the computer, tablet or mobile phone equipment upon which the product is depend upon for any part of its functionality.
7.2: By using this service you confirm your understanding that the timely operation of the Internet and the World Wide Web is governed by constraints beyond the control of Crypster. You accept that Crypster is not liable for any perceived slow operation of the Website or the Crypster APP.
7.3: By using this service you accept that all trade executions are final and irreversible.
7.4: By using this service you accept that Crypster reserves the right to liquidate any trades at any time regardless of the profit or loss position.
7.5: Crypster does not warrant that the Service will meet your requirements; that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; that the information provided through the Service is accurate, reliable or correct; that any defects or errors will be corrected, or that the Service will be available at any particular time or location. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your use of the Service.
8.1: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Crypster, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website or the Crypster APP, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
9.1: In no event will Crypster, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:
- any special, incidental or consequential damages;
- the cost of procurement or substitute products or services;
- for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or
- for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Crypster under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Crypster shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
10.1: All calculations performed by the Crypster trading engine and as verified by Crypster are final. As noted in clause 6.1, Crypster does not warrant that the use of the Website or the Crypster APP will be uninterrupted or error free.
- a) Crypster reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms, including without limitation, the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your account or deny you access to the Website and the Crypster APP without notice; and
- b) Crypster shall be entitled to disclose your user identity and personal details if required or requested by a court of law, governmental agency or any other law enforcement authority in such circumstances as Crypster in its sole discretion considers reasonably necessary or appropriate.
Requested withdraeal are made once a week (every Friday at 12 noon except public holidays). If the request is made for a remittance between Friday and Monday, Crypster will make the transfer next Friday. Applications made between Tuesday and Thursday will be remitted on Friday of next week. Crypster reserves the right that a withdrawal may take up to a month if required by the market.
12.1: Any failure or delay by Crypster to enforce any of the Terms or to exercise any right under the Terms will not be construed as a waiver to any extent of our rights.
13.1: Neither party is liable for delay in meeting its obligations due to any cause outside its reasonable control including acts of god, riot, war, malicious acts of damage, fires, electricity supply failure, Government authority.
14.1: Should any provision of these Terms be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court, the validity and enforceability of the other provisions shall not be affected. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable, you agree to an amendment by Crypster of such provision to provide for enforcement of the provisions intent, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
The Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English common law. The International Business Companies Act 1994 is the principal legislation that governs corporates in the Republic of Romania.
Crypster does not collect personal information about individual users except when such personal information is provided to Crypster on a voluntary basis.
Personal information about individual users will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user, except that Crypster reserves the right to disclose such personal information:
- i) to its affiliates, subsidiaries and third-party agents for purposes related to providing services associated with the Site; or
- ii) if such disclosure is made pursuant to a requirement or request of a government agency, subpoena or other legal proceeding or otherwise required by law.
If you choose not to provide personal information, please note that certain services associated with our website may not be available to you, as they cannot be supplied without your personal information.
Users should also be aware that non-personal information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of Crypster’s internet servers or through the use of “cookies”.
“Cookies” are small text files that are used by web sites to:
- i) recognize repeat users;
- ii) track usage behavior; and
iii) compile aggregate data that will permit content improvements and targeted advertising.
Crypster uses Google Analytics to analyze traffic.
The user gives his express consent to the collection of such information.
However, users are advised that cookies may be required for the use of certain features on our website.
For inquiries regarding privacy please contact us at: email@example.com
Referral Agreement Blueblock Systems Amendment.
Please read the entire agreement.
You may save this pages for your records.
This is a legal agreement between you and BLUE BLOCK SYSTEMS S.R.L.
By accepting this referral agreement, you are confirming that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of BLUE BLOCK SYSTEMS S.R.L. and Crypster and that you agree to be legally responsible for each and every action you take.
This Affiliate Agreement (“Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions between us, BLUEBLOCK SYSTEMS S.R.L. (“BLUEBLOCK”) and you, regarding your participation in, the Affiliate Program (the “Affiliate Program”) as an affiliate of CRYPSTER:
Crypster (website: www.crypster.rocks) is a Bitcoin-based virtual trading platform that is wholly owned by Blueblock Systems S.R.L.! Blueblock Systems S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”)) was incorporated under the International Business Companies Act of 1994 of the Republic of Romania with a company register number of J40/1543025102018 and the UID Number: ROONRCJ40/15430/2018
REFERRAL Program Details
Crypster`s unique referral program provides you a share of all the profit members of your network make – on a daily basis!
There are no fees at all to enter the program – all you have to do is to make sure that a certain amount of BTC (0.01) remains in trading within your network!
CRYPSTER offers a complete referral program.
This program offers the following benefits:
You (the referrer) receive exclusively commissions on the daily profits of the accounts of your members of your network made by our traders.
- DIRECT REFERRAL:
Via direct referral links, every member of Crypster can establish a first level (i.e. front line) – and it pays 10% from all the daily profits made in your front line, which will be calculated and accredited every day.
2.) LEVEL COMPENSATION:
To get profits from the further levels, you’ll need to do two things:
- Enroll in the Crypster Referral Program (read and afterwards click the checkboxes on www.crypster.rocks)
- For level 1 with 10% RB (=referral bonus) you need 0,01 BTC (= active Crypster) in trading yourself
- For level 2 with 8% RB you need 4 active Crypsters in your first level
- For level 3 with 6% RB you need 6 active Crypsters in your first level
- For level 4 with 4% RB you need 8 active Crypsters in your first level
- For level 5 with 4% RB you need 10 active Crypsters in your first level
3.) LEVEL COMPENSATION Crypster DynamiX:
4.) COMMISSION PAYOUT:
Commissions made will be booked to your Crypster Commission Account every Friday at 2 PM CET. To be eligible to receive commission payouts you have to be active yourself (means a minimum of 0.01 BTC in trading).